- MADE WITH REAL INGREDIENTS: At Voortman Bakery, we believe that real ingredients bake better! Our delicious Windmill Cookies are baked to perfection using real roasted almonds.
- NOTHING ARTIFICIAL: Voortman Bakery uses real ingredients. No artificial flavors, colors, high-fructose corn syrup, or trans-fats are added to our delectable baked goods.
- MADE BY REAL BAKERS: When it comes to taste and quality, having real bakers makes a difference! Our bakers take the time to perfect each and every original cookie recipe using wholesome ingredients.
- ALLERGEN WARNING: Our tasty Windmill cookies contain wheat, soy, and almonds. They may contain peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, and milk.
- DEDICATED BAKING: Voortman Cookies began in 1951 when two brothers, William and Harry Voortman, opened their first bakery in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Even though our name has changed, our commitment to using simple, real ingredients has not.
Enjoy a sweet treat without the guilt! Voortman Bakery’s Windmill Cookies are the perfect choice when you want a delicious snack. They are sold as a pack of 4 and baked to perfection using wholesome ingredients and real roasted almonds. At Voortman, we believe that real bakes better. No artificial flavors, colors, high-fructose corn syrup, or trans-fats are ever added to our baked goods. These cookies are made with wheat, soy, and almonds, and may contain peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, and milk. Our commitment to using simple, real ingredients has not changed since we first opened our doors in 1951. Each of our original cookies are baked by authentic bakers who take the time to perfect each and every recipe using delicious, wholesome ingredients. When it comes to the taste and quality of cookies, having real bakers makes a difference!