Urinozinc Prostate Plus, Saw Palmetto & Beta Sitosterol Supplement for Men, Reduce Frequent Urination (2 Month Supply, 120 Count)
- REDUCE YOUR FU (FREQUENT URINATION) MOMENTS: Urinozinc Plus is a drug-free alternative with a unique blend of prostate supporting ingredients that helps reduce frequent urination (FU) concerns. It’s best for men ages 45 and older to promote good prostate health and help combat the signs of an aging prostate.
- SUPPORT YOUR PROSTATE: Saw palmetto and beta-sitosterol are two of the most well-known and clinically studied nutrients in prostate health. We’ve added the vital prostate nutrients zinc and lycopene. When used with beta-sitosterol and saw palmetto, zinc supplement supports prostate cell health, and lycopene is a prostate-friendly antioxidant. Zinc and beta sitosterol also support normal testosterone metabolism. Urinozinc Plus contains 15 key nutrients that support prostate health.
- PROSTATE HEALTH MAINTENANCE: Urinozinc Plus prostate health supplements are the perfect way to prioritize prostate health. It is specifically formulated to support, promote and maintain good prostate health. Benefits include healthy flow and frequency, healthy prostate function, and restful sleep. Plus, it won’t mess with your sexual function.
- FREE OF MAJOR ALLERGENS: Urinozinc Plus Prostate Supplements for Men is free of most major allergens. That means its gluten free, contains no soy, no milk, no eggs, no fish, no wheat or preservatives. Urinozinc prostate supplements for men are manufactured under strict CGMP 1 and proudly made in the USA with domestic and international ingredients.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: If you’re age 45 and older, it's time to begin an early prostate maintenance plan to help make a difference in combating the signs of an aging prostate. Urinozinc is the doctor recommended brand and provides you with the prostate supporting nutrients and vitamins you need for better prostate health. Please note that these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.