- WHAT IS CASTOR OIL? It’s most famously used with the castor oil pack for liver detox, lymphatic drainage and colon cleansing
- HOW TO USE IT? Castor oil isn’t just a hair, lash and brow growth serum; this multipurpose carrier oil, is your go-to cosmetic and self-care oil; an eye makeup remover, nighttime wrinkle moisturizer or massage oil, castor oil can be combined with other natural ingredients to create hair masks, face masks, nail treatments and more
- WHY CERTIFIED ORGANIC, EXTRA VIRGIN EXPELLER-PRESSED & HEXANE-FREE CASTOR OIL? Processing can add heat and chemicals which corrupt the integrity of the high antioxidant profile of organic castor oil; when you massage oil into your skin, hexane-free and extra virgin cold-pressed will preserve the highest content of vitamin E, omegas, polyphenols, nitric oxide and more
- WHY CASTOR OIL IN AMBER GLASS, NOT PLASTIC? Amber glass is a MUST with castor oil; Because of its ability to permeate and carry substances deeply into the layers of skin, avoiding plastic reduces exposure to hormone disruptors that castor oil bottled in plastic may be carrying
- CAN I DRINK CASTOR OIL? Our Food Grade Certified organic castor oil is NOT RECOMMENDED for this purpose. Instead, for constipation relief, you can use Castor Oil with the Queen of the Thrones Castor Oil Pack (sold separately) that may support colon cleansing without consuming the oil and creating a dependency or harsh urgency and cramping to go to the bathroom
- Disclaimer: For topical use only. Do not use if seal is broken. Do not use if you are pregnant. Do not apply on open wounds. In rare cases a hypersensitivity reaction may occur, in which case discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Castor Oil stains clothing and upholstery. Store at room temperature. Consult your doctor before starting any new practice.
Organic Castor Oil - 500mL