- Poise ultimate incontinence pads for women in long length absorb instantly for worry-free 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control
- Dryness: 10X drier than the leading period – ideal for incontinence or as a maternity or postpartum pad; designed specifically for absorbing bladder leaks featuring leak-block sides
- Comfort: unscented and soft on skin, this pad in the original design comfortably stays in place and helps prevent bunching and leaks
- Odor Control: absorbent bladder control pads lock in odor with the absorb-loc core always providing discreet protection as you go about your day
- 108 (4 packs of 27) pads; Each long ultimate pad is 15.9” long; Poise incontinence products always ship in a discreet box; FSA-eligible in the U.S.; Packaging may vary from images shown
- Brand: Poise
- Color: Poise
- Model: 10036000335931
With up to 12 hours of protection, you can trust the original design of Poise
Ultimate Absorbency, Long Pads to handle unexpected gushes from light bladder
leakage. Poise incontinence pads offer the trusted 3-in-1 protection for
dryness, comfort, and odor control. Prevent leaks and quickly lock away
wetness with Leak-Block Sides and an Absorb-Loc Core. Poise Pads feel
comfortable and stay 10x drier than leading period pads and can be used as a
postpartum pad or maternity pad for women after birth who experience heavier
bladder leakage. This package contains individually wrapped Poise Ultimate
Absorbency Incontinence Pads in long length. Poise is the number one brand for
light bladder leaks.† †Based on Nielsen Market Share Data
†Based on Nielsen Market Share Data
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LBL?
LBL stands for light bladder leakage, and it affects millions of women. In
fact, 1 in 3 women experience light bladder leakage (LBL), which is the
frequent involuntary leakage of urine.
Why do I have bladder leaks?
Some of the most common reasons for uninvited leaks include:
• Physical changes from childbirth to menopause.
• Being overweight.
• Complications from surgery, stroke, or chronic diseases.
• Bladder or urinary tract infections.
• Bladder irritants.
Can I prevent leaks?
There are healthy habits you can maintain in order to help prevent leaks.
• Track your triggers – Look for patterns in how your bladder reacts to
certain spicy and acidic foods and beverages.
• Exercise regularly - Reduce leaks by strengthening the muscles of your
• Drink more water – Drink six to seven 8-ounce glasses of water a day to
Can I use my FSA?
Yes, you can. Poise products are FSA-eligible – only applicable in the US.
Will my shipping box have what’s inside written on it?
No, it will not. All Poise maternity pads, bladder control pads and other
incontinence products are shipped discreetly in a brown, corrugated box for