- Metal small jet flame refillable butane gas cigar cigarette lighter.
- Windproof adjustable jet Flame. Butane View-able. Works with ordinary lighter butane gas.
- Small size and light weight, easy to carry and use. Material: Metal, Color: Red.
- Size: (Approx.) 3.4x0.8x0.5 inches / 86 x 20 x 13 mm. Weight: 1.55 oz / 44 g.
- Package includes: 1 x Cigarette Lighter (without retail box).
- Brand: Piioket
- Color: Piioket
* Type: Refillable Butane Gas Jet Flame Lighter.
* Style: Windproof Jet Flame, adjustable flame size.
* Brand new and high quality metal material.
* It has the visual window can Well observe the residual gas and can know in advance that the gas nearly empty.
* Electric wire ignition protection, smoke and electric heating wire direct contact, increase the service life.
* Works with ordinary lighter butane gas.
* Small size and light weight, easy to carry and use.
* Material: Metal.
* Color: Red.
* Size: (Approx.) 3.4x0.8x0.5 inches / 86 x 20 x 13 mm.
* Weight: 1.55 oz / 44 g.
* 1 x Cigarette Lighter (without retail box).
**Note:** Lighter is packaged without gas or oil due to air mail regulations.
When you gotten it, please add oil or gas in it before use. Hope you
**Steps on how to refill your lighter:**
1\. Before refilling a butane torch lighter, it is necessary to drain any
remaining fuel from the lighter.
Using the small screwdriver press the fuel-refilling nozzle to remove the
2\. Turn the flame adjustment screw clockwise until it stops to turn off the
fuel flow before refueling.
3\. Point the fuel nozzle up and push the container of fuel into the lighter.
Turn the fuel nozzle down and wait while the lighter refills.
It is important not to pump the fuel can into the lighter while refueling
because this may cause the fuel tank to burst.
4\. Once the lighter is refilled, allow it to rest until the fuel becomes room
temperature. Butane fuel is cold while refilling.
It will expand as it gets to room temperature.
5\. Turn the flame adjustment screw back 1/2 turn counter clockwise. Attempt
to light the lighter.
If the lighter won't light, turn the adjustment screw another 1/4 turn and try
Keep adjusting the screw in 1/4 turns until the lig