- USE: Designed to assist standard and bariatric patients at risk for skin breakdown and friction burns by providing protection for sensitive skin and relief for pressure sores. Padded hook and loop closure allows for easy application and removal.
- MATERIAL: NYOrtho super quilted heel protectors incorporate fluffy, hypoallergenic microfiber filling for superlative comfort. Offered in two premium quality materials to fit your needs: Light-blue super soft, breathable, water-resistant, PEACHSKIN fabric that helps promote air circulation and wick moisture away. Or a teal ultra soft, VELVET fabric that is extra gentle on skin.
- SIZE: Available in universal standard size and universal bariatric size to provide complete comfort and protection for patients.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Inspect before each use: check for broken stitches; or torn, cut or frayed material. DO NOT use soiled or damaged products. DO NOT allow the patient to walk or ambulate while wearing this product. Unfasten the hook and loop padded strap. Place the product on the foot so the seam is visible along the sole, not up the leg, and secure the padded strap across the ankle. Fasten the hook and loop padded strap for the desired fit.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Easily cleaned with machine wash on hot setting, not exceeding 180 degrees F, for 25 minutes and dry on low. Close hook and loop before washing.
- Brand: NYOrtho
- Color: NYOrtho
Style: **Universal Standard** | Color: **Light Blue Peachskin**
NYOrtho super quilted heel protectors provide superlative support and
protection for sensitive skin, reducing pressure, and providing relief to
pressure sores. Standard and bariatric sizing options available for a
comfortable and effective woundcare solution, and offered in two materials
which promote unique features for customer preference.