- LIGHT & FLAKY GOODNESS: Easily whip up some tender, light and flaky pie crusts for a variety of occasions
- TRADITION DONE RIGHT: A Krusteaz staple, this traditional melt-in-your-mouth pie crust is sure to be a hit with the whole family
- EASY TO MAKE, HARD TO PUT DOWN: Prepare in just four, simple steps! Heat — Stir — Shape — Fold! (Full instructions available on box.)
- VERSATILE OPTIONS: Use this pie crust for ready-to-fill pies, single-crust or double-crust pies, pie crust rolls, cookies, or pinwheels, apple pie pockets, you name it!
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Every order of this mix includes one, 20 OZ box with a shelf life from production of 548 days. This box is great for buying an extra one to always keep a Krusteaz mix on hand for when you crave it! *Please see individual box best buy dates
- Brand: Krusteaz
- Model: 041449001357
One look at our Krusteaz Traditional Light & Flaky Pie Crust Mix, you'll not
only see how simple it is to make; you'll be sure to want a piece. This
original mix is where our Krusteaz name ("crust-ease") came from, after all.
So to prepare it, all you have to do is heat your oven to 450°F, stir together
the pie crust mix and cold water and mix, shape and/or flatten and fold the
dough, then bake as directed. (Additional baking instructions on box.) This
order of melt-in-your-mouth pie crust mix includes a single, 20-ounce box.
They say home is where the heart is. For us, that’s the Pacific Northwest – a
place known for its natural beauty and balanced way of life, and where we
chose to start our family business. It’s also the inspiration behind the food
we make. Made with real ingredients, 100% whole grain flour, and hearty
protein, our pancakes, muffins, bars, mixes and more make it easier to feed
your family well, wherever your home is.