- Organic Pure Oil Black Castor Oil is 100% pure, natural, cold-pressed, refined, therapeutic Grade oil from Black Castor from Jamaica. Black Castor Oil is partially refined to remove any unpleasant odor. Black Castor Oil is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and non-GMO.
- Organic Pure Oil Jamaican Black Castor Oil, or JBCO, is rich in essential polyunsaturated fatty acids that gives the Black Castor Oil its amazing moisturizing power. Using JBCO on skin or hair will help with softening and improving the quality and health of skin and hair.
- Organic Pure Oil Black Castor Oil from Jamaica works as a skin cleanser as well. Black Castor Oil is able to remove makeup, dirt, and impurities from the skin and leaves skin soft and refreshed. Oil cleansing with Black Castor Oil can help with reducing clogged pores for smoother skin.
- Organic Pure Oil Black Castor Oil can be used as a deep conditioner for hair to keep hair healthy and strong. Jamaican Black Castor Oil is effective on hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes to increase hair volume for a fuller look.
- Organic Pure Oil Jamaican Black Castor Oil contains antioxidants to boost the health and appearance of skin. The Vitamin E found in Jamaican Black Castor Oil helps with improving the texture of skin and gives skin a youthful, glowing look.
Organic Pure Oil Jamaican Black Castor Oil is 100% pure, natural, cold-pressed, refined, Pharmaceutical Grade Black Castor Oil from Jamaica. Jamaican Black Castor Oil, also referred to as JBCO, is made from the Castor plant, Ricinus Communis. Black Castor Oil is obtained from roasting Castor seeds, and adding the ashes back into the cold-pressed oil for the black color – A Jamaican practice that continues today. Jamaican Black Castor Oil is partially refined to reduce the smoky odor that comes with the ashes. Jamaican Black Castor Oil contains high levels of essential fatty acids, such as omega-3 and omega-6 acids, that helps promote skin’s moisture barrier and restore hair’s shine and beauty. Black Castor Oil also has Vitamin E, which helps with skin cell regeneration for a brighter, fresher appearance. Using Black Castor Oil on skin will help with improving moisture levels and softening the skin. Applying Jamaican Black Castor Oil after a shower or bath will help with locking in moisture to allow skin to stay hydrated for longer periods of time. Black Castor Oil can also be used on hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes to thicken hair. Hair will be stronger, healthier, and shinier with Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Jamaican Black Castor Oil, 32 oz, sealed bottle. FDA does not allow any sellers to claim that any product can treat, cure or prevent disease, or affect the structure or function of the body, including hair and skin. THEREFORE, WE MADE THIS LISTING VERY SIMPLE, EVEN THOUGH THIS PRODUCT HAS MANY BENEFITS AND IS REALLY HELPFUL.