- Calaguala is a popular South American ingredient with a bevy of plant chemicals. Calaguala is known to contain flavonoids, alkaloids, and several fatty acids.
- This package is equal to 1 bottle of 100 500 mg capsules or 24 1/2 teaspoon tea servings.
- Packaged in the USA, in a facility that adheres to FDA requirements and guidelines with good manufacturing policies (GMP).
- Safety warning: Do not take Calaguala while pregnant or breastfeeding. This herb may interfere with the effects of some heart medications. If you have a heart condition, consult a physician prior to use.
- Brand: Herbs May Do You Good
Size: **c - 1000 gr / 2.2 lbs**
Calaguala powder from Herbs May Do You Good (046)
Origin: Ecuador (Origin may vary per lot - Refer to certificate of analysis)
Botanical Name: Polypodium Leucotomos
Part Used: Root (Rhizome)
Other Ingredients: None