- WHAT YOU NEED: Are you feeling tired and flabby? This sublime infusion send out a nutty aroma is what you need.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Caffeine free tea, being low in calories, buckwheat tea is often part of a healthy diet that may improve your metabolism and decrease cholestorol and blood sugar level.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: 100% natural buckwheat herbal tea, alternative of coffee. The seeds of Tartary Buckwheat contain a lot of Rutin compared to other plants. An amazingly bold, bright and natural flavor that contains only natural and biodegradable ingredients.
- GOOD SOURCE OF MINERALS & VITAMINS: A rejuvenating caffeine free tea highlighting several mineral and vitamin B, that improves your metabolism and decreases cholesterol and blood pressure levels. Being low in calories, buckwheat tea is often part of a healthy diet.
- WHAT YOU RECEIVE: A flavorful and aromatic blend that is rich in bioflavonoids, vitamins, cellulose, and protein, it is often as “the king of the five cereals. Try iced or add to your favorite lemonade for a cooling treat.
- Brand: AMU NUTRITION
One of our rarest discoveries, the Tartary buckwheat is highly prized for
being a nutrient-rich superfood with proven health-giving benefits. Our
superior grade Tartary buckwheat tea is cultivated in cold climate, fertile
soil and sunshine all year round. It is packed full of Rutin. Tartary
buckwheat is extremely high in oleic and linoleic acids, helping to promote
the growth of children as well as helping to prevent aging skin and reduce