- BONSAI TREE – Bonsai is popularized by Japanese people as an art of growing ornamental, dwarf trees. Bonsai Plants is assumed to have the same life cycle of the normal size trees. Growing and taking care of Bonsai’s is one way to relieve stress and will develop as a good hobby. Can be a décor to your home or office. In fengshui, bonsai trees is believe to bring a good luck.
- TAKING CARE OF BONSAI – Each Bonsai Trees has a specific care procedure. Most common reason why bonsai tree dies is over watering. Keep in mind that you need to check your bonsai tree frequently. Watering, fertilizing and repotting your tree should always be in your mind.
- KEEPING BONSAI TREE IN SHAPE –trimming a bonsai tree comes in two ways. First is maintenance-pruning, which means you need to maintain and refine the existing shape of a Bonsai. Second is structural-pruning, which requires more rigorous pruning or trimming to give a tree its basic shape or style.
- 9Greenbox Juniper Bonsai is 6-8'' inch live plant
- 9Greenbox Juniper Bonsai comes in a pot with an approximately size of 5 1/4 x 3 1/4’’ inches and 2.5’’ inches deep and proudly hand made by 9GreenBox.
- Brand: 9GreenBox
- Color: 9GreenBox
- Model: B0019QG5CG
9Greenbox Best Gift Bonsai Juniper Tree, 4 Pound by 9GreenBox