- Inspired by the WWII USMC combat weapon, this piece is perfect for your collection.
- As tribute to the original, “US 1942” is etched on the sword’s 19 3/4" black coated AUS-6 stainless steel blade.
- The handle is an attractive stacked leather that is easy to hold and is accented by matching guard and end-cap.
- Easily carry this piece in its included black nylon sheath with shoulder strap.
- This sword measures 27 1/2" overall.
Inspired by the WWII weapon and with the same level of trustworthiness, the 1942 Combat Sword is a great gift for the war buff in your life or a great addition to your own collection. “US 1942” is etched at the top of the blade, just beneath the beautifully crafted stacked leather handle. The blade itself is an impressive 19 3/4" half-tang tanto and is made of AUS-6 stainless steel with black coating. Measuring 27 1/2", this sword can be carried two ways using the included black nylon sheath with belt loop and shoulder strap.