- Humanized Design: Solar charge controller has Humanized LCD displaying and double button operation of man-machine interface. High efficiency intelligent MPPT 3-stage charging mode.For safe and correct installation: please check the specification below before use.
- Automatic Function: Automatic identification system voltage, 12/24V auto recognition. Solar panels, battery, solar charge controller positive poles are all connected together, adopting negative MOSFET in series control circuit.
- Muti-Use: The load control mode can be selected, the timer function can be reset for street light at night; discharge capacity control; discharge counter of ampere hour. Accurate temperature compensation, correcting the charging and discharging voltage automatically, improving the battery lifetime.
- Working Storage Function: Solar panel battery regulator can record the total run time of system, record timers of error during running time, record times of full charged battery, you don't need to worry about lost the data.
- Reliable Protection: Reliable over voltage protection, short circuit protection, over load protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection,roundly reverse connected protection.
- Brand: Aramox
- Color: Aramox
Current: 30A, 50A, 70A (optional)
Rated Voltage: 12/24V
USB Output: 2.4A *2
Over Charge Current(V): 13.7V/*2 24V
Over Discharge Current(V): 10.5-11V/*2 24V
Temperature Compensation: -3mv/℃/cell
Empty Load Wastage: <45mA
Loop Voltage Drop: <200mv
Display: LCD Display
Charging Type: MPPT
Waterproof Grade: IP32
Color: Black + Orange
Size: 17.5 * 14 * 4cm/6.9 * 5.5 * 1.6in(30A), 21 * 19.2 * 5.5cm/8.3 * 7.6 *
2.2in(50A), 22.8 * 20 * 5.5cm/9 * 7.9 * 2.2in(70A)
Package Weight: 480g-1284g
1 * Solar Charge Controller
1 * User Manual
1\. The function of controller is to protect voltage overshoot and overplay.
2\. When the battery voltage is too low, the controller stops the output;
after the solar panel is charged, the cell recovers to 12.6V.
3\. 12.6V is the recovery discharge voltage.
4\. The normal voltage of the controller is 10.7V to 13.7V. These two voltage
fluctuations can be set manually.
If you have trouble in use, try adjusting the float voltage to 13.7V:
First, you need to press the MCU control button for about 3-4 seconds, and
then there will be a management interface on the screen.
Second, you must press the add button on the screen until the voltage reaches
Finally, you need to press the MCU control button again, which will save the
controller record data when the display does not flicker.